The Hi-Low SL also allows couples who require different features in their beds to still be able to sleep in the same bed. Instead of one spouse being forced to sleep separately in a hospital bed, a Flexabed Hi-Low SL can be paired with a Premier or Value-Flex bed allowing spouses to share the same top sheets and comforter! The Flexabed Hi-Low SL offers many of the same features as a hospital bed but also offers the luxury and comfort of an adjustable bed. If you need relief from the symptoms of injury, chronic pain or illness, or are coming home after a surgery, there’s nothing more refreshing than an adjustable bed. You can raise or lower your head and feet to find your favorite position. The Flexabed Hi-Low SL is the best way to provide you or your loved one the most comfortable bedding solution for home use that a traditional flat bed or hospital bed cannot provide.
Every Hi-Low SL model comes with
- A limited lifetime warranty.
- Your choice of one-touch wireless or wired remote.
- Whisper-quiet motors with optional dual timed massage and optional under-bed lighting.
- A 6 inch foundation profile, high-density, heavy duty padded base made with Advantech® material that will not warp, break or squeak.
- A Premier mattress featuring a beautiful knit fabric quilt panel with a tack and jump pattern and a stylish knit border with designer taped edges. It is thicker and more luxurious than ever before. Choose from several different mattress constructions.
- Optional Bluetooth connectivity which allows compatible smartphones the ability to control the bed.
- A cover for the mattress retainer bar at the foot of the bed.
- The ability to be paired with a Flexabed Premier or Value-Flex— perfect for a spouse.
- Factory-installed mounting plates for easy installation of side rails at the head and the foot of the bed.
- Locking casters or leg pads.